Single Board Computer with Cortex-A5
Do you have growing requirements in the areas of energy efficiency?
The emSBC-Helium is based on the emSTAMP-Helium module with Microchip's SAMA5D2. It meets these requirements of high efficiency and offers a long-term availability of up to 15 years.
emtrion's software specialists also provide you with in-house board support packages (BSP).
The operating systems Linux is available for the Helium module and SBC family.
Choose the developer kit for a quick start into your application development.
- Microchip (Atmel) processor ATSAMA5D27
- ARM Cortex-A5
- NEON and TrustZone
- 500MHz clock speed
- high energy efficiency
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet PHY and LCD interface onboard
- industrial module (COM/SOM), also available in extended temperature range
- up to 512 MB RAM, 4MB NOR-Flash and 4GB to 64GB NAND-Flash (eMMC)
- scalable and long-term available
- Secureboot and Fastboot optionally available
- IoT capable
- size ~ 110mm x 72mm
|Current Revision ||R1A|
|Temperature Range||0°C – 70°C; opt. -10°C – 85°C|
|Size (WxDxH) ||110mm x 72mm x 16mm|