Single Board Computer with Dual-Cortex-A7 and Cortex-M4
The emSBC-Argon is powerful and at the same time attractively priced single board computers. It enables real-time communication in power-saving operation. The size of 104.5 x 77.5 mm makes it particularly space-saving.
The integrated emSTAMP-Argon module, with long-term availability of up to 15 years, is based on the heterogeneous CPU STM32MP157 (Dual-Cortex-A7 + Cortex-M4).
The single-board-computer is virtualization-capable (Jailhouse) and can optionally be equipped with a suitable security solution.
For real-time communication, protocols such as PROFINET, EtherCAT, and EtherNet/IP are optionally available. The Cortex-M4 core uses the ecosystem of the STM32 MCU. Codes for STM32 Cortex-M4 systems are easily reusable.
- Processor STM32MP157CAC from STMicroelectronics
- ARM Dual Cortex-A7 @ 650 MHz – 2470 DMIPS
- ARM Cortex-M4 @ 200 MHz – 250 DMIPS
- Co-Processor: ARM Neon™, FPU
- operating system: Linux
- 512 MByte DDR3L SDRAM
- 2 MByte QSPI-NOR-Flash
- 8 GByte eMMC Flash
- RPi compatible extension connector
- Interfaces i.a.: SB2.0 Host and OTG, 100Mbit Ethernet, DSI-LCD connector, CAN-FD
- supply voltage: 7.0V – 24.0V
- Dimensions: 104.5 mm x 77.5 mm x 16 mm
- Virtualization-capable (Jailhouse)
emtrion supports you with in-house Board Support Packages. The operating system is Linux.
Choose the development kit for a quick start in your application development.
Get in touch with us, we are flexible when it comes to modifying the design to meet your requirements!
|Temperature Range||-25°C – +85°C|
|Size (WxDxH) ||104,5mm x mm x 77,5mm|
- ARM Neon, FPU
- OpenGL ES2.0 @533 MHz
- Crypto, TRNG, tamper, secure boot, Trust Zone
- CANopen Master/ Slave