ATSAMA5D36 IoT EXT Dev Kit Linux
This IoT EXT developer kit is a highly customizable kit for developing quickly your next Internet Of Things solution.
The kit is composed of a Singe Board Computer (SBC-SAMA5D36) and an IoT extension board which provides WiFi/Bluetooth interfaces to connect the device to the Internet.
And for security features, a TPM is provided for cryptographic key management.
The kit runs the lastest LTS Linux kernel v4.9 and is build with the simple and efficient Buildroot tool.
The ready-to-use image available in the download section helps you setup quickly your device to run a MQTT protocol demo that sends temperature data to a Cloud.
- Low powered SBC running the latest Long-Term Linux Kernel
- Wireless communication with WiFi/Bluetooth connectivity for the IoT
- Grove connectivity for quickly test hundreds of ready-to-use sensors
- TPM key management for extra security features
- Easy customised / Easy to be up and running
There is currently no further information available for this product.